* STUDENTS ACCOMMODATION* A spacious 4 double bedroom ground floor Student flat, situated in a quiet road ~5 minutes walk from Penrhyn Road Campus! Benefits from:
• Four part furnished double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Modern kitchen diner
• Bathroom and separate toilet room
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Wooden flooring
• Communal garden
• Unallocated Off-street residential parking
• 5 minutes walk to Penrhyn Road Campus!
Virtual Tour available.
Available for a flexible move-in from mid August onward.
Located adjacent to Richmond Park, London's largest park of 2,500 acres and overlooking the Thames. The Star and Garter's views are truly breath-taking and beautiful. Richmond Hill's vista is even protected by an Act of parliament.
Central Richmond (0.7 mile) with its attractive riverside amenities, its famous Green, theatre and distinctive period architecture benefits from numerous shops, bars and restaurants as well as the station providing fast and frequent trains to central London via both South West trains (Waterloo 19 minutes) and London Underground's District Line (West End 38 minutes) and quick links to Heathrow airport.
PATIO GARDEN PROPERTY IDEAL FOR A COUPLE This tastefully decorated ground floor apartment is located in the heart of Raynes Park and only minutes walk from the station. Benefiting from fitted kitchen with dining area, direct access to a patio overlooking the communal gardens, separate living room, master bedroom, 2nd smaller bedroom/study and a tiled bathroom.
Call our office for more info and to arrange a viewing